Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I've just tried adding a new page to a long standing system, and get the following error when I upload it:-

Could not successfully run query: Unknown column 'not_active' in 'field list'

Everything else seems to be working perfectly with the existing Couch content
I'm using CouchCMS Version 2.2.1 (20201114)
I think something went wrong when you upgraded to 2.2.1 and the column could not be created.

Let us try and re-create the database using existing current data.
IMP: It'd be a good idea to take a MySQL backup of your database at this point using phpMyAdmin or any other utility provided by your host.

Two steps needed to recreate the site -
1. Take a data dump of your site by visiting the following URL as admin (of course, after replacing the correct values for the site and couch folder)-
http://yoursite/couch/gen_dump.php
Place the resulting 'install-ex.php' in the 'couch' folder (or whatever you have renamed the folder to).

2. Edit couch/config.php and add some prefix to the following setting
Code: Select all
    // 7b.
    // Needed only if multiple instances of this CMS are to be installed in the same database
    // (please use only alphanumeric characters or underscore (NO hyphen) )
    define( 'K_DB_TABLES_PREFIX', '' );
e.g. make it
define( 'K_DB_TABLES_PREFIX', 'new_' );

Access the admin panel and Couch should begin a new installation (but will use the original data we placed in step 1).
The new installation should appear identical to your original one and, hopefully, the tables would have been recreated perfectly this time.

Hope this helps. Do let us know.
Getting this now during re-install:-

Installation failed!
1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
INSERT INTO v2couch_fields VALUES ('125', '8', 'news_content', '', '', 'richtext', '0', 'text', '0', NULL, '', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '', '-1', '', '0', '0', '80', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '0', '', '', NULL, '1', '');
Alright.. so it appears that the mess also involves incomplete copy over of the files as well (some are of a previous version and others of the later).

For now, just roll-back to the version that had the 'cannot add page' problem by using the original table prefix
define( 'K_DB_TABLES_PREFIX', '' ); 

To rectify the problem, I cannot suggest anything more without actually seeing the problem first-hand I am afraid.
4 posts Page 1 of 1