Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi!

As my provider changed the PHP Version my site wasn't working any more a couple of days ago. I switched the version back to 7.3 and everything was fine again. Thinking of updating the couch version this weekend I downloaded the latest version from Github, updated the usual way and switched PHP to 8.0, than back to 7.4 (which didn't help as I see now) as I was encountering a lot of those errors:

ERROR function register_tag(): handler function of Tag "size_readable" not callable

Any help would be much appreciated!
Hi,

<cms:size_readable> is not a core tag - it is an old addon (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7440) that has not been updated in a while

I am PMing you a modified version of. Please put the file in your couch/addons folder (i.e. replace the existing version with this one) and let me know if this helps.

Also, are there other errors that you see in PHP 8? Please let me know if there are any.

Thanks.
Dear Kamran,

thank you very much for your prompt reply. I was unfortunately not able to update things directly - and after I did I didn't reply here directly... I'm sorry for that! Anyhow, everything runs smoothly. Thank you very much!
3 posts Page 1 of 1