Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello there,

I setup mosaic and its grand!

I then moved to the back-end to customize and managed to get the tiles in the admin looking exactly like the front-end tiles for my client. I did this by copying field_mosaic.html from mosaic/theme to theme/mycustomtheme and modifying that file to suite my needs.

The issue I am having is that when I hit the edit button on an existing tile and the popup shows, I make my changes and hit OK, then the popup closes but that tile that I edited reverts back to the simple layout list that comes with mosaic k_content. When I hit save and the page reloads the changes show in the designed tile as they should.

What am I missing for editing this so when the client makes a change the designed title stays vs being replaced?

Ty
Hi,

and managed to get the tiles in the admin looking exactly like the front-end tiles for my client.

I am curious to know more about it :) Can you please post a screenshot?
KK wrote: Hi,

and managed to get the tiles in the admin looking exactly like the front-end tiles for my client.

I am curious to know more about it :) Can you please post a screenshot?

As always thanks for your reply.

The integration went smoother than I thought and I loved the result.

I can send a zip of the code/couch admin to install on your localhost to review via email if you would like? At least this way you can see in person and what I am talking about and maybe determine how to stop it from reverting after the popup closes. I still haven't been able to determine why the default layout gets injected into the existing standard layout mosaic admin loaded with.
I resolved the issue, the solution was making a copy of the mosaic/theme/content_row_mosaic.html to my theme directory and then modifying the code in that file.

mosaic/theme/field_mosaic.html displays layout on load of template.
mosaic/theme/content_row_mosaic.html used to insert html into template after editing a tile.
4 posts Page 1 of 1