Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
https://imgur.com/DzFPwac

Is there any way to code into my .php file the folders these pages should go into without having to go through my admin panel and pick a folder for each page in the dropdown menu? They all reset while I was doing site maintenance and it'll take me forever to redo manually through the admin :/

Edit: To clarify, I did follow the dynamic folders documentation and tried to wrap the folder within another folder in the code, but this seems to break the page.
How many pages do you have?

If the number doesn't run into hundreds, then using the admin-panel method would be the quickest.
Else, you may to go through the scripting method which would definitely execute faster but will take time and effort to create (hence not suitable for a handful of pages).
KK wrote: How many pages do you have?

If the number doesn't run into hundreds, then using the admin-panel method would be the quickest.
Else, you may to go through the scripting method which would definitely execute faster but will take time and effort to create (hence not suitable for a handful of pages).

Unfortunately it's quite a few. No worries! It thankfully doesn't affect the site and is just used for reaching the pages more quickly on the back end. Can slowly add them over time!
3 posts Page 1 of 1