Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Team,

I have a couple of websites on different servers that have been using the CouchCMS. In the last couple of days, the send_mail (contact form) has stopped working on all of them. Has anyone else noticed this?!

I have run a debug and the form says it is sending correctly but nobody receives the email at the end. Has there been an update in PHP or something that may be causing this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

There haven't been any recent updates that could cause this problem (there haven't been any such reports either).

If, as you mentioned, the websites were not on different servers I would suspect some configuration changes on the server to be the cause. I wonder if the servers belong to the same provider? In which case this still can be a possible cause and should be investigated.

You may also try switching to phpMailer (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10750) and see if that makes a difference. Try using a SMTP provider and if the mail goes through, then the problem could be with local mail() settings.
Thanks KK. It just happened to be a rare blue moon event where both servers were blacklisted.
Once the blacklist was removed, everything worked again!
3 posts Page 1 of 1