Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear KK Sir,
I have received the following error in the error_log file of one of the website. Can you please help me understand the same.
[23-Dec-2020 10:50:59 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/includes/mysql2i/mysql2i.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/header.php on line 189
[23-Dec-2020 10:50:59 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.xxxxx.in/xxxxx/includes/mysql2i/mysql2i.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/header.php on line 189
[23-Dec-2020 10:50:59 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/db.php:90
Stack trace:
#0 /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/header.php(308): KDB->connect()
#1 /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/cms.php(43): require_once('/home/gxxxxxxx/...')
#2 /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/index.php(6): require_once('/home/gxxxxxxx/...')
#3 {main}
thrown in /home/gxxxxxxx/public_html/www.axxxa.in/xxxxx/db.php on line 90

In case you require the FTP details, I have PMed you the same.

Regards,
Aashish
where innovation meets technology
Hi,

From the error messages it appears that the 'couch/includes/mysql2i' folder is missing the two files a normal installation is supposed to contain (namely 'mysql2i.class.php' and 'mysql2i.func.php').

Please check the mentioned folder and, if indeed the files are missing, restore them from the installation zip.

Hope this helps.
@KK Sir,
Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
As pointed by you the file 'mysql2i.class.php' was missing. I have uploaded the file and the site is now live. Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Aashish
Thanks Aashish :)
Wishing you too a merry Xmas and a happy New Year.
Thanks KK sir
5 posts Page 1 of 1