Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
problem while uploading file in kc finder .it works fine when i drag and drop but i get this error(see attachment) occurs when i try to upload file using 'UPload' button Image.
i did everything i upgrade to latest version also maxed the file size limit in both in config & php.ini.

Attachments

Hello, I have a simple file upload field. It worked originally, but the client wanted me to change the pdf that it was linked to. I deleted the old file from the server and ever since whenever I attempt to upload a new PDF I simply see a red exclamation error message. Please see the attached photo.

Error.JPG
File Upload Error
Error.JPG (32.77 KiB) Viewed 1425 times

I am still able to upload photos on the site, but cannot get through this file upload.

I have even tried deleted that upload field and creating a new one, but still experience the same result.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hello @shane0515.
As suggested in my last post, please take a look at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12657&p=35683#p35683

In short, the latest version of Chrome had some breaking changes that caused the issue.
It needed some corresponding changes to be made to Couch - you can get those by using the latest version of Couch available at GitHub (https://github.com/CouchCMS/CouchCMS).
4 posts Page 1 of 1