Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Image upload on the admin side just stopped working out of nowhere. The worst part is the error just says "ATTENTION" with absolutely no description.

Want to be clear of two things

1 - This issue just started out of nowhere and I have made no changes to any core files etc.
2- If I upload the images manually into the images folder via control panel, ftp etc., they do still show up on the couch admin side where I can select them (...and they populate properly on the site).

I have read through the other image upload issues on this forum and have not seen anything similar.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hi,

There has been one more similar report recently -
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=35667#p35658

The problem, as reported there, occurs only on Chrome.
I checked and it seems the latest version of Chrome (83.0.4103.61) has made some breaking changes.

Will dig further and let you know.

Thanks for the heads-up.
@kk - applied the changes in github and it works like a charm now. Thank you for the speedy fix!!
You are welcome :)
Hey there,

I was playing with a new CouchCMS-Installation and this same issue appeared in Chrome Version 87.0.4280.67, Firefox Version 82.0.3 and Safari Version 14.0.1 – Is someone else currently experiencing this issue?

Would be thankful for any advices on how to fix that.

Thanks in advance!
Hi. I checked with both Chrome87.0.4280.67 and Firefox 82.0.3 and things seem to be working just fine for me.
Let us wait and see if other users report what you experienced.
7 posts Page 1 of 1