imjm123 wrote: @trendoman - I was able to solve my issue with the github fix, however I would like to implement this for future use as it seems very helpful. Just a bit lost, what page should I paste this to and how exactly would I call it? Any chance you can do a quick step by step? Much appreciated.

Sure. Please take a look at the "cms:func" concept if you aren't familiar with yet - it is a powerful thing :)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11368&hilit=functions+cms%3Afunc&start=10#p30174

In the link above you will find out how to call this, where to paste etc. I will gladly assist if there are any questions after that beautiful KK's explanation.

Couch is my hobby and the posted function is one of many useful codes that I created or adapted. Particularly this one helps me to read PHP server error log. If you want to know what is this kind of log and why PHP has it and what info can appear there - iI think it is for another discussion. When there was a mention of 'error log' earlier in this topic, I didn't exactly know which log and that is why I posted my code that covers the PHP server log. On the other hand there are other server logs - Apache, MySQL etc, and JS browser console which also has error log - those are not covered.

I have setup my development environment with Couch and made that all my functions are loaded preemptively. I have some informational panel that appears on every page of the website I am working on locally, and in that panel I actively use that function - because if anything appears in the log - I can immediately see it, read the message and find the source of my code error etc. If you become an active couch developer, you'll have such tools and many more :) I'd love to exchange those with you or anyone else, because a good productive environment is very time saving and comforable.