Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I recently cannot access all my couch template exclude homepage. The only page that accessible is homepage.
I try without couch tag it works and nothing problem.

Here's the screenshot:

How to resolve this?
Thankyou.
What was the last change you made to the site?

Seems to be a prettyURLs issue to me; did you turn it on recently?
If yes, did you make sure to regenerate the .htaccess file?
KK wrote: What was the last change you made to the site?

Seems to be a prettyURLs issue to me; did you turn it on recently?
If yes, did you make sure to regenerate the .htaccess file?

I made no change recently.
The PrettyURL's turn on and the .htaccess was generately on my public HTML.

Now, when i turn it off, it works. when i turn it on again the problem coming back.
Ok, so maybe your hosting provider changed some server configuration related to prettyURLs?
See if the server's error log has anything to show.

Other than that, since things were working fine before and you made no changes, I don't think this has anything to do with Couch per se.
KK wrote: Ok, so maybe your hosting provider changed some server configuration related to prettyURLs?
See if the server's error log has anything to show.

Other than that, since things were working fine before and you made no changes, I don't think this has anything to do with Couch per se.

I think the problem is on PrettyURls.
When i disabled it and accessing the subdirectory with adding .php on the url, its working.

When i enable it again, the problem back again.

Here's the error log status:
Code: Select all
[28-Jan-2020 08:55:17 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mb_internal_encoding(): Unknown encoding "K_CHARSET" in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/header.php on line 62
[28-Jan-2020 08:55:21 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mb_internal_encoding(): Unknown encoding "K_CHARSET" in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/header.php on line 62
[28-Jan-2020 08:55:32 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mb_internal_encoding(): Unknown encoding "K_CHARSET" in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/header.php on line 62
[28-Jan-2020 08:55:46 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mb_internal_encoding(): Unknown encoding "K_CHARSET" in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/header.php on line 62

How to solve this?

Thank you for your respond KK.
PrettyURLs is, of course, the problem but the site was working well before so I can't see how Couch could have anything to do with it.

The error log is also not showing anything relevant *but* it is suggesting that your couch/config,php file has something wrong. Please check if it has been saved as 'UTF without BOM'.
KK wrote: PrettyURLs is, of course, the problem but the site was working well before so I can't see how Couch could have anything to do with it.

The error log is also not showing anything relevant *but* it is suggesting that your couch/config,php file has something wrong. Please check if it has been saved as 'UTF without BOM'.

Thanks KK for your Suggestions.

My problem was solve when i delete and create a new config.php and paste the content to the new one.
You're the man.

Cheers.
I am glad the issue is resolved :)
8 posts Page 1 of 1