Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
It seems to me, that spaces in filename are a problem for making a thumbnail. Theses files are not scaled:

Code: Select all
Warning: finfo_file(/var/www/html/couch/uploads/image/round%20table/r784874.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/couch/includes/timthumb.php on line 318
that spaces in filename are a problem for making a thumbnail.

That is correct. Images uploaded through the provided explorer, however, will never contain any such problematic characters as Couch makes sure to sanitize the names before storing the image.

It appears that you have placed the images directly into the 'uploads/image' folder bypassing the explorer and hence the issue.
KK wrote:
It appears that you have placed the images directly into the 'uploads/image' folder bypassing the explorer and hence the issue.

I am updating a project from the previous webdeveloper. So don't blame me. ;)

When googling timthumb.php I found a lot of security issues (mostly WP). Does this affect CouchCMS, too?
When googling timthumb.php I found a lot of security issues (mostly WP). Does this affect CouchCMS, too?

Don't worry - the version we are using is almost a complete rewrite with all the reported issues rectified.
Nice to read. Do you see a security flaw, if I put a
Code: Select all
$src=urldecode($src);
in line 41??
5 posts Page 1 of 1