Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I am using the cms:check_spam tag in a contact form. When the this tag kicks in, and blocks an e-mail address, a short message in large font is presented on a white screen. I am aware of the theming capabilities of Couch; and I am sure this can be themed. However, I cannot find how to do it. Which _system html file should I copy and adapt to customize this (and other similar) messages?
"I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that" - Pippi Longstocking
Well, I must admit I am a bit intrigued :) Whatever for would one want to theme a message to a certified spammer?!

Anyway, coming to the solution - I am sorry but you cannot theme the message; however, you may use your own custom text for it. The <cms:check_spam> tag accepts a 'display_message' parameter which you can use to change the default message (which is '<h2>Flagged as spam!</h2>').

Hope this helps.
You are right about that, of course. But I wanted display a success message instead, not revealing our anti spam capabilities, and at the same time learn how to theme other, similar, messages....
"I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that" - Pippi Longstocking
3 posts Page 1 of 1