Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Good day Users of CouchCMS
I'm using <cms:pages> to build my pages(obviously) and I know you've to publish those before you can use them.

My problem is that it seems that I can't publish my pages even if I'm logged in as Super Admin.
When I try to publish and save the settings, they just return to their unpublished way as they used to be.

Has anyone had the same problem? How do I solve it?

Thanks a lot!
- Helagon

Hi,

Could you please post some screenshots demonstrating the behavior you are experiencing?

Thanks.

Sure!

Unbenannt.PNG
Before publishing
Unbenannt.PNG (14.51 KiB) Viewed 839 times

Unbenan3nt.PNG
clicking "publish" and adding a 2 to the title
Unbenan3nt.PNG (19.23 KiB) Viewed 839 times

3.PNG
Title is saved, but not the "published" state
3.PNG (16.69 KiB) Viewed 839 times

Maybe this will help as well.

Unbenannt.PNG
Code
Unbenannt.PNG (18.49 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Thanks.

You seem to be using code from viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241. That sample demonstrated using custom publish date inputs (named 'my_publish_status' and 'my_publish_date'); upon page save, the values from these inputs were pushed into 'k_publish_date' as follows
Code: Select all
<cms:persist
    k_publish_date="<cms:if frm_my_publish_status='0'>0000-00-00 00:00:00<cms:else/><cms:show frm_my_publish_date /></cms:if>"

In your case, it doesn't appear that you are using inputs named 'my_publish_status' and 'my_publish_date' anywhere in your form. So, the <cms:if frm_my_publish_status='0' part will always be true resulting in k_publish_date to always be set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' (i.e. unpublished).

As a resolution, please remove the line that sets k_publish_date from <cms:persist> (and visit the template as super-admin).

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot!

That worked just fine!
6 posts Page 1 of 1