Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Good evening all!

I am stuck at a point where i am all confused.

I have three clonable templates:
1. templateA.php (custom routes enabled)
2. templateB.php
3. templateC.php

When I save an entry in templateA.php it saves the data and then also saves a page in templateB.php.
When templateC.php is saved on templateA.php page view, I want to save the id of templateA.php and templateB.php to templateC.php.
Then I want to access the data on templateA.php

For Example:
1. I save a page in templateA.php (say id=1)
2. templateA.php generates a page in templateB.php (say id=2)
3. templateC.php has a form on templateA.php (page view) and when this form is saved (multiple times) it must generate data like:
Where 1 is k_page _id of templateA.php
2 is k_page_id of templateB.php
3,4 and 5 are k_page_id of templateC.php

And display all the data belonging to templateC.php on templateA.php with templateB.php as an intermediate.

In short i want to the templates A,B and C to be related and all data displayed according to the relations.

Any suggestions please!

Regards,
GenXCoders (Aashish)
where innovation meets technology
genxcoders wrote: In short i want to the templates A,B and C to be related and all data displayed according to the relations.

Any suggestions please!

Relations are explained in docs; what suggestions do you request? I see no logical problems using that approach.
OK i will explain further:
templateA.php is a sos page view that has a chat box.
templateB.php is the chat for that particular sos page view.
templateC.php is a form that submits chat messages.

I want to access these chat messages on the sos page view, which belong specifically to that page.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that there is a a templateD which collates all data and sends back response to an ajax request to display the chat messages.
Haven't seen your codebase (and don't need it) and looks like your templates match the basics from the docs - sos/chat/messages are like artist/album/songs. Shouldn't be any trouble to establish relations.
@trendoman,
I want to display messages related to a particular sos. Unable to get my head around. Any help possible???
5 posts Page 1 of 1