Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
There is a good topic about dates that I recommend to read - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10559#p28383
In short -
Code: Select all
Current +1 year: <cms:date '+1 year' />

Be aware that there is (or was in previous builds of Couch) some difference in returning time using this method (more in the topic above), but since you need only days, it might be fine as is.
Thanks a lot - it solved all the problems :) Using this technique, I was even able to make the website warn the user about the deadline in advance :)
I was able to finish a custom payment gateway - PayU - integration, for now in sandbox mode, as I'm waiting for the client to register a full account. I believe, though, that switching the gateway to the operational mode won't cause any further trouble. Therefore, we can confirm that the built-in couch cart module is totally compatible with gateways other than Paypal :)

IDK how popular PayU is among Couch users - it is certainly the default gateway in my country. Anyway, if You feel that it could be in demand, I can create a simple PayU addon recustomized for more general use, based on my experience with this integration ;) just let me know if You needed it.
Hi. I am glad you could make the cart addon work with a new gateway.

if You feel that it could be in demand, I can create a simple PayU addon recustomized for more general use, based on my experience with this integration ;) just let me know if You needed it.

That would awesome :) I'll look forward to your releasing it on our forums for others to benefit from.
14 posts Page 2 of 2