Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
KK wrote: @pedrooliveira
Hi,

You can try this for the div -
Code: Select all
body > div:last-child { ..your style here.. }

and this for the anchor tag within it -
Code: Select all
body > div:last-child a{ text-decoration: none; }

Hope this helps.

KK tried both of your solutions, but it seems if i do that the entire template will be replaced with the conditions specified on both the identifiers of the CSS.
I think I have do study a bit more on that subject.

Off-Topic, just finished the translation to PT-PT (Portuguese - Portugal) of Couch, I'm leaving the file here in attachment in case you guys want to use it :)

Cheers.

Attachments

I'm actually using a bit of javascript so I can move this bit and override some of the inline styling inside (which it appears is to make sure we can't use CSS to hide it). I don't mind having it there at all - in fact, happy to display it - but is it going to upset you guys if I intentionally circumvent the inline CSS and placement to suit my layout a bit better?
@nphyx
- but is it going to upset you guys if I intentionally circumvent the inline CSS and placement to suit my layout a bit better?

Not at all :)
As long as you do not hide the link completely, please feel free to style it as you wish.
The solution given by you KK is not exactly a solution. You guys need to make that div with an id or class which then can be used properly by designers in their CSS. I used up 3 valuable hours of my life trying to figure out how to make it work the way you suggested it. Just like the guy before me, I can report the same thing. It messes up the entire styling. I think, you're making this more complicated than it has to be. :(
@attilavago

I am sorry the link put you through all the trouble.

The only desired thing is that you put a link to our site in all Couch handled templates.
If you (or anyone) agrees to do so manually, please PM me and I'll send you a commercial license free of cost.

Thanks
15 posts Page 2 of 2