Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted before but I've struggled to find any answers through searching myself.

I'm building a site that needs to have clonable pages that add themselves to the menu. I've implemented nested pages so that part is fine. However there are several repeatable sections which have a variety of bits of content in them, so rather than set up a <cms:repeatable> I've instead created separate pages for this content so I can be more complex than the limited repeatables tool, and embedded them using <cms:pages>.

What I really need to be able to achieve is for my content bits to be clonable and then selectable by the original nested pages. Therefore, my client can create a page that shows up in the menu, and then create new product sections as other pages that then can be selected by the individual nested pages. So far I've only managed to achieve the nested pages to extract information from the clonable pages template, as I don't know how to specifically link them to the cloned pages after they've been created.

Is this possible within Couch? Or, does the above even make any sense? Sorry if not, am finding it tricky to explain!

Many thanks,
andalusiaa
Hi,

I think I can see (if only very vaguely) what you are trying to achieve.
May I suggest that you please consider 'mosaic' as a possible solution?
You can find full info about this feature here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11105

Do let me know if that would help.
Hi KK,

Thank you for a quick response. I've had a look through the link you sent me and it looks like Mosaic might be the answer to all my problems. I'm going to have a work with it today and will report back.

Thanks again!
andalusiaa
KK,

Thanks for the perfect solution. Impressed that you understood what I was asking and were able to come up with the goods!

Much appreciated, cheers.
andalusiaa
You are welcome :)
I am glad I could help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1