Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I want to use CMS on some panels in my index.html file. However, if I change that to index.php and include the couch start and end code:-
Code: Select all
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?> and  <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?>

all browsers immediately go to couch/index.php which is the admin login.

I tried setting a simple redirect page as index.html and renaming my index page as start.php so that I could invoke Couch. However, the same thing happens and I end up at the admin login for couch.

Help please? :?

That, I think, is because you are not logged in as super-admin - which is a requirement for adding a new template to the CMS.

You may go ahead and enter your super-admin creds and you'll be brought back to the frontend once the template registration is complete. Or, alternatively, login first as super-admin and then try to add the template (in the same browser, obviously).

Hope this helps.
KK wrote:

That, I think, is because you are not logged in as super-admin - which is a requirement for adding a new template to the CMS.

You may go ahead and enter your super-admin creds and you'll be brought back to the frontend once the template registration is complete. Or, alternatively, login first as super-admin and then try to add the template (in the same browser, obviously).

Hope this helps.

Perfect, thanks. Haven't looked at Couch for a while and forgot the basics :oops:
Of course, you're right; thanks again.
3 posts Page 1 of 1