Really appreciate your help - donation made into your account this morning.
Thank you Kenneth, you are my second donor therefore I'll never forget you. Perhaps, I'll think about a priority list to put you in there Really appreciate your coin.
oldcelt wrote: I'm still a bit puzzled:-
1. A comment approved appears on the page under the name of the person submitting it but is repeated with the name of the ‘Admin’ attributed. In other words, the comment is duplicated.
2. I still can’t see any purpose for the button ‘Discuss this post’. It does nothing. Perhaps I misunderstood the earlier advice?
3. What is the purpose of users with less than ‘Admin’ privileges? There’s nowhere on the Aurelius site that offers a login for anyone. Is this provided in Couch for a web design which keeps a list of members for some reason?
1. I should probably see that myself, honestly it's been a long time since that tutorial. Care to attach your zipped template?
2. Perhaps there is none.. Someone else coded that Aurelius thing and @KK only used it to illustrate concepts. Maybe we can repurpose that link for a good use, if you need it. Something like to show-hide the commenting form? I mean clicking on that link would 'reveal' the comment area with comments via css/js or load them via ajax - those are just quick ideas.
3. Aurelius is used to sample a limited set of concepts. Couch has an "Extended Users" addon, which makes available custom editables for all users and makes possible to craft a designated user-area, accessible only by a certain user. There is another tutorial (Notejam tutorial https://www.couchcms.com/docs/advanced-tutorial/) if you want to explore that part.