Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm trying to upload more then 8 MB through the CMS and I always get unknown error, i try the solutions from the forums, i changed max upload file in files (256MB) and in php.ini and .htaccess 256MB.

And i try this one:

Code: Select all
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

And server have max 256MB upload size.

Any suggestion how to solve this?
What kind of editable do you use? Please post your definition.
If it is an editable type 'image', then see this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9674&p=21623#p21623
trendoman wrote: What kind of editable do you use? Please post your definition.
If it is an editable type 'image', then see this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9674&p=21623#p21623

Something like this:

<cms:editable name='video_file' label='Video' desc='Upload the video here' type='file' order='4'/>

And i have in code this:

<cms:if video_file >
    <div class="embed-responsive embed-responsive-16by9">
        <video controls>
            <source src="<cms:show video_file />" type="video/mp4">                              
            Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
        </video>
    </div>
</cms:if>
I have a popup in KCFinder only when the file exceeds maximum size limit of php and in error log I see something like this -
PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 303745654 bytes exceeds the limit of 104857600 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Error looked like this -
2018-12-06-001.png
Unknown error in kcfinder
2018-12-06-001.png (5.8 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

Check if your log has some hint about what happened. I presume is you can upload okay less than 8mb, then if anything above the limit gives a popup with 'Unknown error' - check the php error log. If you see a similar error like the one I quoted post it here.
Also check if your php.ini values are correctly set -
upload_max_filesize = 256M
post_max_size = 256M

See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9552#p21099
trendoman wrote: I have a popup in KCFinder only when the file exceeds maximum size limit of php and in error log I see something like this -
PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 303745654 bytes exceeds the limit of 104857600 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Error looked like this -
2018-12-06-001.png

Check if your log has some hint about what happened. I presume is you can upload okay less than 8mb, then if anything above the limit gives a popup with 'Unknown error' - check the php error log. If you see a similar error like the one I quoted post it here.

Error look like this. And i dont have anything in error.log only errors from when i writing code.
Please attach phpinfo output..
trendoman wrote: Please attach phpinfo output..

Here you go:

upload_max_filesize 256M

I changed only the real domain name in this file

Attachments

Thanks. Scroll to line 'post_max_size' - you'll see the current limit at 8mb. Change it to 256mb in php.ini or htaccess.
trendoman wrote: Thanks. Scroll to line 'post_max_size' - you'll see the current limit at 8mb. Change it to 256mb in php.ini or htaccess.

I try this one and now it's working. Tnx!
11 posts Page 1 of 2