Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
@KK sir and All CouchCMS Developers!

Greetings!

I am facing a rather odd issue.

I am using the following:
1. Extend Users Module
2. Custom Routing
3. Data Bound Forms

Now my problem is that: "I have a create route [a] that send me to a databound form to create a new entry. But on the create_view.html page any changes that I make to the code are not being reflected at all. For last two days I am only being served the old page."

My code is:
code.png
code.png (25.17 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

My Output is:
output.png
output.png (6.08 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

After the Warranty (radio buttons) I have the Submit (Create Bills) Button in the code. But in the output, I am being shown "Warranty Validity", which I had earlier but have removed it.

My caching in config is set to '0' (zero), i.e. not activated.

I tried clearing the browser cache too. Still no effect. It displays what is actually not there in the code. The code I am pointing to is just the HTML Code.

My create_view.html for has the db_persist form set as:
Code: Select all
<cms:db_persist_form 
    _invalidate_cache='1'
    _auto_title='1'
/>

Please help me with this urgently. My complete development process is at a stand still because of this. Currently my development environment is the "Localhost" Environment using (WAMP 3.1.0, Sublime 3.0, FF Version 63.0.1 (64bit) and Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
GenXCoders
where innovation meets technology
Hi,

Please try the solution mentioned in the following thread -
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11105&start=10#p28998

Hope it helps. Do let me know.
@KK Sir,

Thanks for the reply.

To prevent Couch form using the cached output in admin-panel, I edited 'headers.php' and set the following (at line 63) to '0' -

Code: Select all

define( 'K_CACHE_OPCODES', '0' );

I implemented the above and checked but nothing happened, the output persisted, i.e. no code still the output was visible.
Do I need to set K_CACHE_OPCODES back to 1?

If you want to turn on the caching mentioned above, you'll have to delete the cached settings from the database.
For that, find the couch_settings table in your database and then delete all records from it that have the 'k_key' value looking like a MD5 hash (e.g. fec2ac3f7561096341eb22b1c1b18837 or 148012649a1a9c37902238389aa9b2ae).

I did as suggested here and the output changed to what was expected.

Hope it helps. Do let me know.

It does help, as always. Thanks for CouchCMS and for all your support as always. It's nice to be back to Couch Programming after a long long break.

Regards,
Aashish
where innovation meets technology
3 posts Page 1 of 1