Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
3 days ago I discovered my site is throwing up an error 500. I checked the logs and I'm seeing PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nuelogic/public_html/crypt/includes/timthumb.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/nuelogic/public_html/crypt/page.php on line 39
Upon inspecting the timthumb.php it's having chmod 0000. No matter how many times I set it to 644 it goes back to 0000. I can't delete it not edit it. Has my site Bern hacked? :o
Any help
Timthumb had a vulnerability issue a few years back (not the script being used in Couch, though, which is heavily modded).
This led to some hosts to go on a spree and automatically search and rename/disable all files named 'timthumb.php'.

I think the same is happening in your case too.
I'd suggest you please have a word with your host about this issue.

Keep me posted.
Urgent help needed here!!? :? :cry:
@Neodavids, as I replied before, you need to talk with your host.
In the meanwhile, however, you may try renaming timthumb.php to something else and putting the new filename at all places it is used in Couch.

To make it easier for you, I am attaching the modded files of v2.1 here.
Please delete the existing timthumb.php and copy over the attached files into your installation

IMP: I am going by your post title that you are using v2.1. Please double check if that is correct. If not, use the attached files as a guide (there are only 5) and replace 'timthumb' with 'mythumb' in the files of your installation.

Let me know if this helps.

Attachments

Sorry for the late post. I actually did the replacing today. Replacing with your files worked! My site is back, thanks KK
5 posts Page 1 of 1