Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
[b][/b]The aurelius tutorial was working fine. Using Opera browser (as always), I clicked on my bookmark from previous use to get to the admin page, entered my login details, Couch says " cookies must be enabled".

I double-checked and cookies ARE enabled!

Using a different browser, login was no problem. What is happening here please?
Please try clearing your cache. Usually it can be done using the combination: Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys together.
Once done, hit a Ctrl+F5 keys to refresh.
Please let me know if that solves the problem.

Regards,
GenXCoders
where innovation meets technology
genxcoders wrote: Please try clearing your cache. Usually it can be done using the combination: Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys together.
Once done, hit a Ctrl+F5 keys to refresh.
Please let me know if that solves the problem.

Regards,
GenXCoders

Yes, that did it but I had to clear the cache back a long way. I had already tried clearing it for the last week!

Thanks a million.
You are most welcome!

Just a request: If you could edit the title of your first post and add [SOLVED] to the starting of the title, it would come in handy to other Couch developers who would face such a problem.

Regards,
GenXCoders
genxcoders wrote: You are most welcome!

Just a request: If you could edit the title of your first post and add [SOLVED] to the starting of the title, it would come in handy to other Couch developers who would face such a problem.

Regards,
GenXCoders

Trust I've done the right thing?
Trust I've done the right thing?

I do it all the time!

Nevertheless, if you face any difficulties, please post to the forum. We will help you out.

Regards,
GenXCoders
6 posts Page 1 of 1