Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Anytime I insert an image into the text editor region, I am unable to move to the next line or insert a new paragraph using the enter key.
Screenshot_2018-09-22 Admin Panel.png
Screenshot_2018-09-22 Admin Panel.png (147.3 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
Same here ...
I use the source button and manually insert a paragraph. It's probably a ckeditor related thing. I also wonder why isn't the latest version of the editor used in the latest Couch version.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
I am using Couch v2.2beta and cannot reproduce the problem.
Anyone on the same version and facing the same problem? Please let me know.
Hi KK,

I'm using it also ... just checked it again on safari this happens to me on firefox no problem. I guess it's a browser thing ... please note: I'm not using the latest version of safari
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
Thank you @Tomarnst.
Yes, it appears to be a browser specific issue - I checked on the latest versions of both Chrome and FF and there was no problem.
I am using the latest versions of firefox, chrome and safari and its the same issues.
I can't reproduce the problem. I'm using v2.2 beta
gmail sign up new user
Hi KK thanks for your help. I uninstalled my browser and downloaded a fresh installation and everything returned to normal.
8 posts Page 1 of 1