Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I've downloaded and installed to a 'font' directory the additional plugin "Font Size and Family". I've amended the config.js to include the line:-
config.extraPlugins = 'font';

I've re-loaded the Admin Panel but the additional plugin functions do not appear. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi,

To make it appear in the toolbar, we also need to specify the plugin in the 'custom_toolbar' parameter of the editable region. Please see the following for examples -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8683
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10645#p26730

Hope it helps.

Thanks KK.
Ken

The change has to be made to the <cms:editable> definition you currently have in your template.

Type 'richtext' edutable region supports a parameter named 'toolbar' using which we can specify exactly which buttons appear in its toolbar. I suggest you please take a look at the following for details about it - https://docs.couchcms.com/tags-referenc ... ml#toolbar

In our case, we need a 'custom' toolbar because you are adding a custom plugin (i.e. that does not ship by default with Couch's distribution of CKEditor). The process is explained in the link mentioned above.

Your code should probably look like this -
Code: Select all
<cms:editable name='page_content' label='Content' type='richtext' toolbar='custom' custom_toolbar='#font' />

Please revisit your modified template as super-admin and see if it helps.

Thanks KK - was only half awake I think - not at my best first thing in the morning. I understand now: much appreciated.
Ken
5 posts Page 1 of 1