Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to test out Couch on my development machine - spec as per the subject of this post.

I can not get an image uploaded to a defined image editable region having followed all the instructions. I've spent a couple off hours making sure the folders all have 'write' permissions but still it will not upload. The message says "The image could not be uploaded".

The image is in a folder called "images" and is a 160 x 117 .gif image. It appears as uploaded in the upload screen and has been copied to the couch/uploads/image folder but then refuses to load into the page.

Help please?
Hi,

It appears as uploaded in the upload screen and has been copied to the couch/uploads/image folder but then refuses to load into the page.
If the image has been copied to couch/uploads/image folder, then the permissions are fine I suppose.
Is the problem happening with some particular image or is it a generalized issue?

Anyway, since the installation is still on your local machine (I think) I don't have any way of taking a look at the issue first-hand and trying to troubleshoot it.

If possible, please get it to an online server and, if the problem persists, I can take a look at it.
Many thanks for your comments. Yes, it is on my development machine at the moment and I've only tried with the one image.

I'll try another image to check whether it's a universal problem and, if so, I'll set things up on my website to see what happens. It'll be a couple of days though as I'm out of the office a lot this week.

Really appreciate you trying to help - thanks again!
3 posts Page 1 of 1