Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I just installed couchcms on a shared godaddy account - had things working fine on mamp and a Digital Ocean instance - but the client wants it on their godaddy account. So...

Permissions are ok in the upload folder (e.g. chmod -R 0777 uploads).

I'm getting this from chrome console:
Code: Select all
Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token joiner.php:1 
browse.php?nonce=5641b80dd6e9cf3ec73898cef131137d&type=image:16 Uncaught ReferenceError: browser is not defined
    at browse.php?nonce=5641b80dd6e9cf3ec73898cef131137d&type=image:16
(anonymous) @ browse.php?nonce=5641b80dd6e9cf3ec73898cef131137d&type=image:16

I did a fresh install - it worked, but I get the same thing when trying to upload images to server.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
I had a look at your site (thanks for the creds).

I found that for every file in 'couch' folder, there was a some kind of hidden 'shadow' file also present e.g. the core 'cms.php' file had a '._cms.php' file.

To find where those files came from, I tried to open them in text editor and could spot strings like the following (in the otherwise binary content) -
Code: Select all
Mac OS X     
com.apple.quarantineq/0081;5b3a1c03;Google\x20Chrome;900352CD-B14C-4418-ABDF-37C4A013644A

A bit of googling seems to suggest this is some security feature introduced in OS X v10.5 -
https://developer.apple.com/library/arc ... index.html

Anyway, what was happening in your case is that the 'joiner.php' (the one you can see mentioned in the console error you quoted) was including these 'shadow' files as well to create the JS file used by the file manager. Needless to say, this was resulting in invalid JavaScript and hence the error.

For now, I deleted those files from the folder (couch\includes\kcfinder\js\browser) joiner.php is located and that seems to have resolved the issue.

I am not sure what the long term solution would be for you. I think you'll need to first check if your OS is adding those hidden files and delete them before installing Couch.

Hope this helps.
Thanks so much, that fixed it indeed.
3 posts Page 1 of 1