Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi
I need help with a part of my web site.
My website is a single page for a restaurant and i have a menu section. I want that section to be editable with the clonable style. When you add a page in the clonable template section, it will had a new meal in the menu.

Someone can help me with this

Thx a lot
Hi,

As explained in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7731#p12323), you may use multiple templates in the backend. The single template used on the frontend (usually index.php) then can fetch data from the other templates to show as a single page.

So, for your use case, you may use a separate clonable template named 'menu.php' and define within it whatever regions you require. Each cloned page of this template would represent a food menu item.

In index.php, you then use <cms:pages>e.g. as follows -
Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage='menu.php'>
    ... all menu items listed here ...
</cms:pages>

Hope it helps.
Hi

Thx a lot it works

Another question. If I have tabs in the menu like drinks. Should i use folders
If I have tabs in the menu like drinks. Should i use folders

I think that would be the most straightforward solution.
Ths a lot for your help

Do you know when the reordering feature will be available
Do you know when the reordering feature will be available

If you meant the cloned pages, that feature has been available for quite sometime now - please see the "Manually reorder normal cloned pages" at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241
Hi
Thx for the information

It works in the backend but not in the frontend. Do you know why.
Yess !
Thx a lot it works
Hi last question

When I load/refresh the main page. The first menu tab show every items in every folders. If I click to the next tab or any tab it's good and when I return to the first tab it's good too. It's only on fresh load or page refresh that I got that problem.

Thx a lot
11 posts Page 1 of 2