Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I face problem when everytime i logged in admin.
When i click edit and save something, my site get stuck and won't loading. When i check in cpanel the "Entry Process" is come up with Warning Sign. When not loggedin everything was fine.

Here is the screenshot:

How to fix this problem, need help.
Thankyou.
Thanks for the creds.

I had a look at the admin panel and tried saving several pages - had no problem whatsoever with any.
So no problem with Couch.

The entry processes maxing out message you posted would suggest that your server is under stress (either from legitimate visitors or from bots) so the number of processes available to you are running out.

I also noticed that you are using some kind of a 'live chat' from within the admin-panel. You should also investigate if that is not spawning PHP processes in the background leading to the problem.

For cases where the stress is legitimate, the solution is to move to a hosting with better resources.

Hope this helps.
So many thanks for the respond KK.

I still have problem in several template Blog.php and Testimony.php.

Screenshot using Chrome when i save something in template:

Screenshot using Safari Browser when i save something in template, its only show blank screen with no error info:

I also have delete livechat template in Admin.
Hi,

As I mentioned in my last message, this problem is not related to Couch or your coding - rather it seems to be related to the host you are using. I don't see how I could help with that.

Perhaps you need to speak with your host (or upgrade to a better package that provides proper resources).
KK wrote: Hi,

As I mentioned in my last message, this problem is not related to Couch or your coding - rather it seems to be related to the host you are using. I don't see how I could help with that.

Perhaps you need to speak with your host (or upgrade to a better package that provides proper resources).

Thankyou so much KK for your help, it really help me so much.

I will try to contact my provider to find the solutions.

Have a nice day.
5 posts Page 1 of 1