Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have started facing error while I click on the save button in cloned pages, earlier this issue wasn't there.

Error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cm-admin/ on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Kindly help me out here
Hi :)

Is this error cropping up only on some particular page or is it happening across all pages?

If it is some particular page, the problem could be the use of certain words somewhere in your content - this happens when your host is using some PHP hardening security mod (like suhosin) as these keep an eye on the posted content. Upon finding any, potentially unsecure, words e.g. 'system', these mods summarily discard the post and throw an error.

To test this, try removing all text from all the custom fields and save the almost blank page. If this goes through, we have ascertained the cause.

Please use phpinfo() to see if such mod is in use or contact your host.
Hi, I have the same issue, as described above - I see the post ended abruptly without described resolution, but I would like to revive it now.

I've cloned a site, created a DB for the new couchcms and edited the config with the new URL.
I started receiving: Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

whenever I hit save.

Even if there are no words in the info I save (e.g. just added image) I get the error.
Could it be permission issue for some of the dirs/files or kind of URL mismatch?

Could you, please, advise
Hi,

You did not mention if the error crops up on *all* templates or only on a few.
Anyway, could you please take a look at the error log of the server and let me know if you find something related to the issue on hand?
Hi, thanks for trying to help. Problem solved after hosting support call - it appears the hosting had some restrictions in place. They didn't say what exactly.
That is good to know.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
6 posts Page 1 of 1