Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Greetings ... I am experimenting with Mosaic for the first time - what a great new feature - thank you!!

The tutorial shows the ordering icons and actions displayed for each tile/row to the right of the editable region defined. My Mosaic only shows these on hovering - with actions first then ordering. I can't work out why this should be and would prefer to have the icons permanently on display. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Hello potato,

I am glad you are finding the mosaic feature useful.

As for the icons, the screenshots in tutorial are from an older version. In later versions, the icons were set to display only on hover. The reason was that this frees up a lot of screen real-estate (particularly on smaller screen devices).

As it happens, I haven't found anyone complaining about those buttons before. Are you experiencing any usability problems with them? Please let me know.
hi KK - my initial thoughts were something had gone wrong with my Mosaic - some clash going on - because what I had didn't match the tutorial. And based on my experience of clients not always seeing what is in front of their noses (!!) - I suppose my immediate thoughts were that the version I saw in the tutorial with icons displayed was 'best'. But I have no complaints about how it works - on hover - it is neat and something that is very easy to get used to.
Thanks again for a fabulous powerful new Couch feature!
Does hovering work good on mobile?
4 posts Page 1 of 1