Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I am building a site that uses Braintree instead of paypal, therefore I'm not using the pp_payment_gateway tag. So how can I empty the cart when they checkout?
You may use the following in your code at the point you want to empty the cart -
Code: Select all
<cms:pp_empty_cart />

A link to the user may also be provided in the menu as follows -
Code: Select all
 <a href="<cms:pp_empty_cart_link />" id="empty_cart" class="mylink">Empty Cart</a>

Hope this helps.
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

Right now I am having another problem setting up a cart modal. When I request the cart-modal template to update it before it pops up I am getting a 403 forbidden message. The file is in the snippets folder, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it? The get request is being called when the item is added successfully. Any idea on what I can do about that? I really appreciate the help.
Are you sure the modal template is registered? It should appear in the admin-sidebar if it is.
Please try visiting the template directly by keying in its URL through your browser and see what you get.

Hope it helps.
When I went to it in the browser it was saying access denied so I took the file out of the snippets folder and just used php to require it instead of embedding it and then finally got it registered and everything is working fine now

thank you for the help i guess it had something to do with the file being in the snippets folder
5 posts Page 1 of 1