Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
So I've created an online store website that works pretty well. However when I went to activate pretty URL's after adding folders to my clonable template for the products, some of the features don't work anymore. Such as when applying a coupon to the cart, it will apply but won't show the deduction under in the totals area in green anymore. Also the cart-modal doesn't work, it just gets stuck with the loading gif icon.

Is there any specific links etc that I need to check when turning on pretty URL's? Thanks

Pretty much everything one needs to know about using prettyURLs with Couch is given here - http://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/pretty-urls.html

I can only suggest you please try regenerating the .htaccess file as it is possible you left some templates out of it.

Hope it helps.

Hi KK,

So I've managed to fix the problem with the cart-modal, which as you suggested was missing from the .htaccess. The problem was it wasn't listed in the admin therefore wasn't added.

However I can't manage to solve the problem regarding the coupons not being added at checkout. It will say it has been applied, but it hasn't. If you like I can send you the ftp details?

Thanks for the creds.

when applying a coupon to the cart, it will apply but won't show the deduction under in the totals area in green anymore

I checked and found that the coupon being applied has been defined of type 'percentage' while the discounted value is set to '0'. So the coupon is actually working as expected - it is deducting 0% from the final amount.

I changed the value from 0 to 10 and could see a more discernible value being deducted.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help!

Such a simple solutions. So it turns out it wasn't due to applying pretty URL's after all.

Thanks again!
5 posts Page 1 of 1