Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I have blog.php temple for my page view and then blog-list.html for my list view. I now want to have an archive view, do I create a new html(archive-view.html) to handle archives or is there a way to modify the blog-list.html so it can show archives for a particular period without having to create a new html file? Thank you
Hi,

Archives are a form of list-view so you may, if you wish, use the same blog-list.html you are using for the other listings.
Alternatively, if the listing format is too different, you may use a separate snippet.

Please see http://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/listing-pages.html for details. The last point in there discusses a 'unified' method of listing pages for all the views.

Hope this helps.
Thanks KK, your reply helped a lot. I however have another pressing issue: I was able to create a tag cloud for each blog post on page view by following a tutorial I found on this forum. On the list view page I want to show those tag clouds under each list item, can’t seem to find my way around
Never mind KK, I was able to do it. Thanks a lot
4 posts Page 1 of 1