Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I have the problem Insanely Slow Load page in couchcms. I was set the index.php to executable='1' which is i set to "0" before, turn off the Pretty url, set the cache to "1" and set it to published. But still slow loading up to 1 minutes or more.

My problem is not only in index.php, its on the Admin, Post Home (List) view and other Non Clonable template. In Post Detail Item is working just fine

How to fix this? I'm still under local development mode.

Thankyou.
Hi,

One minute lag is inordinate. Since the problem is on multiple templates, I don't think the source is some coding issue (e.g. like trying to loop through thousand of pages in a single go).

Use your browser's network tab to see how the page is delivered - how much time is taken for receiving the first byte from the server etc. Perhaps some JS resource is blocking the rendering.

Next, since caching is enabled, try accessing a problem page while logged off - see how much time it takes. It should be instantaneous because no Couch tags would be executing and you'll get a static page.

Finally, it could be a database issue - please see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10089

Let me know what you find.
Hi KK, thanks for your respond. I have trying your suggestion,

My clonable page only to "10" since the beginning, I have logoff from admin, disable all js and jquery and i try to reinstall my MAMP But Still same issue.

My problem is also in admin, when index.php still loading, at the same time admin get lag too. When the Index.php load finish the admin working just fine.

Here is my Network browser test result:

Perhaps you can help me for this issue. Thankyou.
From what I can see in the report, two things clearly stand out -
1.index.php (client side) is taking 1.2 minutes all by itself to be received by the browser
2. size of index.php is 2MB

That second point up there warrants some scrutiny I think.
Considering that this size pertains only to the HTML markup contained in index.php - i.e. it is plain text (no images, css, js etc.), 2MB is *massive* (one can fit half the Bible into it!).

Could you please PM me the index.php Couch template and also the HTML outputted by it on the front-end (do a view-source and save it)?

I think I'd like to see those.

Thanks.
KK wrote: From what I can see in the report, two things clearly stand out -
1.index.php (client side) is taking 1.2 minutes all by itself to be received by the browser
2. size of index.php is 2MB

That second point up there warrants some scrutiny I think.
Considering that this size pertains only to the HTML markup contained in index.php - i.e. it is plain text (no images, css, js etc.), 2MB is *massive* (one can fit half the Bible into it!).

Could you please PM me the index.php Couch template and also the HTML outputted by it on the front-end (do a view-source and save it)?

I think I'd like to see those.

Thanks.

I have found the problem KK,

The problem was in the Mediaelement javascript that i forgot to set limit, or its maybe confilct with another javascript.

Thanks for the assistant anyway, its really help me out.

Have a good day.
5 posts Page 1 of 1