Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
'Security tokens do not tally for executing this action. Please try again.'

Without posting the entire code, it appears that the issue is with the repeatable region addon. The databound form works perfectly if there is not a ':' in the repeatable region but the error above is thrown up when there is a colon. This appears to be an issue with the repeatable region and the way it stores data using colons to separate variables.

Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?
I'll have to take a look at the issue first-hand to know the exact cause.
Please PM me the FTP+Couch access creds if that is fine with you.

Thanks
Thanks for the creds.

Having colons in repeatable-region is perfectly acceptable and is not per-se a problem. I suppose there are other factors at work on your page that are somehow affecting things.

I had a look but found that the code is too massive/complex for me to follow (it never is easy to read code written by others).

You'll have to give me a simplified sample displaying the problem that I can actually run on my system.

Thanks.
Adding to my last post -
I came across an old post that also mentioned hitting 'Security tokens do not tally for executing this action.' with repeatable-regions. The problem there was a setting with php.ini.

Perhaps it is the same reason in your case too?
You can find the post here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10414

Hope it helps.
I looked at the nonce and the action is edit_page_403191 but the form is explicitly set to edit page 403184. Very odd. I can only edit the page with ID 403191.
5 posts Page 1 of 1