Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi,
I haven't tested your posted code, because I couldn't replicate it in its fullest. However I tested a code based on what you posted and found no issues. Thing really works fine.

So, you didn't post your initial template code and made our efforts over-complicated, because I had to reconstruct the template with links and therefore the error is still present in your initial code. I suggest you post it as well, because I used my own links and a simple jsonurl instead. I suspect the error is indeed in jsonurl or links in <li> elements.

I attach the template that I used. I created 2 cloned pages of it and assigned both to a folder. In jsonurl I put my custom url with all expected parameters. Ajax code was left intact.

Attachments

Hello Trendoman, very sorry. I lost track of the initial code I posted. Very sorry if I made things difficult for you. In my desperation to find a solution I think I might have sent you the wrong info. Kindly forgive me
OK, anyways, you may use the working sample from the attachment to previous reply and mod it as you like.
If the problem is still there, kindly attach all existing relevant files and I'll try to fix the code.
Hello Trendoman,
Kindly find attached a minified version of the files I am working on. I have stripped it down into the simplest form so you can easily understand it. Thanks for the help in advance.
ajax-json.rar
(34.51 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
Thank you, it will certainly help. I will test it right away :)
Hey, I have tested the code, didn't change anything in it and it works fine.
I suggest to post view-source from the browser of the index.php OR maybe the best way would be to connect TeamViewer and I'll take a look at it with you. Ping me in skype and we'll sort this out. Perhaps something very small and easy to fix. :)
What's your Skype handle
How about giving me your email address so I send all the files to you including the couch installation folder . I couldn't send the couch installation because of the 2mb limit . Could the problem come from my couch installation or want server ?
Sent PM
Received. Thank :D you
20 posts Page 2 of 2