Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello. I am trying to edit the admin actions for the toolbar when on a template set as a gallery. I'm wanting to replace the "Upload" button (which is the bulk image uploader) with the "Add New" button as on the regular clonable template list. This specific template I've made works best to utilize the gallery='1' setting, but it is not just for images to be uploaded, it is for multimedia (image, audio, video, file), and the only way to add a new item (other than the bulk image uploader) is to click on an existing item, and within that page click the "Add New" button.

I want the toolbar for the Gallery cms page...

To have the same toolbar as the regular clonable templates...
WorthDesignCo.com
Ok. I was able to resolve this issue, I just needed to dive further into 2.0 by creating a custom admin snippet for that template, copying the most of the code from content_list_inner_gallery, and not declaring the template as a gallery (i.e. gallery='0'). Works great! Definitely opens more doors being able to create custom list pages, but has lead me to another issue I cannot seem to resolve...

I had set the template with the following code:

<cms:config_list_view orderby='weight' exclude='default-page' >
<cms:field 'k_up_down' />
</cms:config_list_view>

This allows the list items to be arranged with the up/down(left/right) arrows. This function is now not working. Is there another way this needs to be achieved now that it is handled through my custom snippet?
WorthDesignCo.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1