Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have to list pages that have a custom field named date, which basically is a date as textstring.

I have two tables. One table should show all pages where the date in the field is larger than the current date (so all future entries). (custom_field="archivedate > <cms:date format='Y-m-d' />")

The other table should show all pages where the date in the field is smaller than the current date (so all past entries).
(custom_field="archivedate < <cms:date format='Y-m-d' />")

This all works fine.

However, I need to apply an additional rule to the table where all future entries are shown: That table should also show all pages, where a different custom field called status has the value "open", regardless of the date field.

I know I can use AND to pipe several custom field checks (with |), but there does not seem to be an OR operator?
Hi :)

I am afraid, OR operator is not supported by cms:pages.

As a workaround, you may try modifying the SQL query the tag uses or, if there are not too many pages, combine two queries into one - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10894

Hope it helps
Thanks for linking that thread, the solution posted there could be applied to my project.
3 posts Page 1 of 1