Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Trying to make the content of the editor look as similar as possible to the the website to help the person going in to edit be able to discern what part he's editing with the same styling.

Using this in my cms:editable tag

css='content/logistics/css/global.css | content/logistics/css/logistics.css | content/logistics/css/strut.css | css/index.css '

Not showing up

Tried different variations and sometimes I get an attribute error on the page when I try to load it
Hi,

I created folders that match your paths, placed files with the same names in them and then used your exact definition in a richtext region on my machine.

Could see the results immediately with no problems whatsover.

So nothing wrong with the code.
Please make sure to visit the modified template on the front-end as super-admin for your change to be picked up by Couch.

To confirm that the CSS files are getting loaded, try the following -
In the admin-panel, use 'inspect element' of Chrome (or the equivalent of whatever browser you use) and click on the ricktext region in question. Find the IFRAME element associated with it. Inspect its <head> and you should see all your CSS files being linked there e.g. I could see this -
Code: Select all
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://localhost/content/logistics/css/strut.css">

If you don't see the files, then you have not visited the template as super-admin.
If you can see the files but the paths are wrong, please try correcting them in your code. As mentioned in the docs, the relative paths (as used by you) are resolved against the site's root (which is 'couch' folder's parent folder).

Hope it helps.
Very helpful, thank you Kamran.

Delved deeper and they are all being referenced and linked just failing to load.

Looked at my iframe

has them referenced in the head tag but it's referencing the site

I think it's the way I referenced

I'm trying to troubleshoot now.
Still no success :?
Could you give me access to your setup?
Please PM me the Couch+FTP creds and I'll take a look at the matter.

Will need a day's time though before I'll be able to do that.
Sounds good.

Thank you KK
Bumping

Anyone who can help please let me know
8 posts Page 1 of 1