Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey,

is there someone who uses the Photo Gallery and is able to bring the folders in the right order?
If i set the Weight "0" the folder is behind.

--> Weight (Higher the value, lower the folder will appear in list. Can be set to negative.)

so this means if i write -1 the folder is the first one on the site?

but it doesn´t work. One time it creates a folder between, one time in the end, one time at first. really random...

Is there someone who has the same problem? How can i fix that?
Hi,

"Higher the value, lower the folder will appear in list. Can be set to negative" -
this description actually states how the folder will appear in the admin-panel (where the folders are shown sorted by their weights).

On the front-end, you may choose from several attributes to sort the folders before showing them, namely 'name', 'title', 'id', 'count' or 'weight'. If none of those is explicitly specified, the 'name' is chosen as the default.

So, actually the 'random' thing you perceived would be the folders getting sorted by their names.

To match the sorting that with the admin-panel, please add the following parameters to your <cms:folders> code -
<cms:folders orderby='weight' order='asc'>
</cms:folders>

Please see http://docs.couchcms.com/tags-reference ... ml#orderby for details on the parameters.

Hope it helps.
Thanks a lot!
Now it works.. :) :D :D
Is there a possibility where the new folders are on the top automatically?
without weight? i tried it with count but it doesnt work...

:roll:
4 posts Page 1 of 1