Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a hosted site using Couch 1.4.7 and my host is coming to end of life on PHP 5.4 which is what the site is currently using.

When I upgrade to version 7.0 of PHP I get a bunch of errors relating to Couch (see below). I've now reverted back to 5.6 which removes the errors and is still in life for a while at least. Is there a specific issue when using Couch 1.4.7. with PHP 7.0? Would upgrading to Couch 2.0 solve the issue or can it be made to work with v1.4.7? Or is it some other issue?

Thanks
Daz

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::tag_handler() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/parser.php on line 338

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::handle_params() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/tags.php on line 1101

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::tag_handler() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/parser.php on line 338

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::handle_params() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/tags.php on line 1101

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::show_handler() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/parser.php on line 338

Deprecated: Non-static method Repeatable::show_handler() should not be called statically in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/parser.php on line 338

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/parser.php:338) in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/cms.php on line 345

Warning: Declaration of KHTMLNode::get_info() should be compatible with KNode::get_info($level = 0) in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/parser/HTMLParser.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of Repeatable::_render($input_name, $input_id, $extra = '') should be compatible with KUserDefinedField::_render($input_name, $input_id, $extra1 = '', $extra2 = '', $dynamic_insertion = 0) in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of Repeatable::get_data() should be compatible with KUserDefinedField::get_data($for_ctx = 0) in /www/sites/84c/31c/www.impress.press/web/cms/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php on line 0
Hi Daz,

It is recommended that you upgrade the site to Couch v2.0 as this new version is fully compatible with PHP7.
Thanks KK, I assumed that would be best!
3 posts Page 1 of 1