Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
OK, so there's quite a serious bug I've found in the CMS.

On a secondary note, I posted this and another post to the forum. Now both posts have disappeared. [Update: Posts have showed up now - Fantastic news!]

Is this tool actively developed?

Hello,

OK, so there's quite a serious bug I've found in the CMS.

Are you referring to the another post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10728#p27149) you made? Or is it some other issue? Please post the details if it is a new issue. I'll reply to your other post after I am finished with this post.

On a secondary note, I posted this and another post to the forum. Now both posts have disappeared.
No they did not. They never actually appeared because posts by a new user are held in moderation to prevent spam. Your posts are approved now and you can find them.

There's a serious problem with this company! Very unreliable. I'm hoping they respond in a positive way, and that everything can be sorted out. I just want a CMS that works. It's set up, but the serious bug is making me concerned. i.e. if that bug was found in the first 5 minute of using the system, then what other bugs are there!? Confidence has dropped enormously.
We are always available to help you sort any issues you might have. I hope you give Couch a little more time before drawing your conclusions.

Thanks.
2 posts Page 1 of 1