Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I'm confusing why my site cannot accessing using my Local internet Provider. If i using 3G and another ISP its looks fine. And if im using ftp the server say "Connection timed out or server hung up. The server you are connecting to may be configured to limit the number of connections you are allowed to make"

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.41.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.41.31 PM.png (31.92 KiB) Viewed 965 times
Error in Browser

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.40.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.40.39 PM.png (28.36 KiB) Viewed 965 times
Error FTP Connection

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I don't think this is a Couch related problem. Anyway, I suggest you please contact your hosting provider with the issue.
I am sure they'd be able to help.
Thanks KK for the fast reply.

I have report my Problem to ISP.

FTP work fine now, but now i found this error 508 when i try visit my site.
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 10.17.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 10.17.03 PM.png (68.27 KiB) Viewed 960 times
As the error reports, the site is running low on resources (e.g. database connections, memory, open file handles etc.).
Couch, per se, is pretty frugal in its requirements so, most likely, it is not causing this to happen.

What is more likely is that your site is on a 'shared' hosting and so the available resources are shared by *all* the sites that reside on the same server. In this scenario, any one of the sites can hog the resources and cause the other sites to go down.

Once again, it is your hosting provider who is expected to keep a tab on this and prevent a few sites from starving other sites.
Please contact them explaining the issue.
KK wrote: As the error reports, the site is running low on resources (e.g. database connections, memory, open file handles etc.).
Couch, per se, is pretty frugal in its requirements so, most likely, it is not causing this to happen.

What is more likely is that your site is on a 'shared' hosting and so the available resources are shared by *all* the sites that reside on the same server. In this scenario, any one of the sites can hog the resources and cause the other sites to go down.

Once again, it is your hosting provider who is expected to keep a tab on this and prevent a few sites from starving other sites.
Please contact them explaining the issue.

Thanks KK,

That's really helpful, i will try to find out what happen to my hosting provider.

I though it was my couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1