Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
You are welcome and thank you very much for all your help.
hi i have the same problem, i have tried to change the JS code but the ckeditor is still not showing up. :( i tried to install my language (sk) by copy to lang folder and changing value in confing.js but same white table :( any other idea ?
Thanks
Hi and welcome bonoman :)

This issue has long been fixed so we'll have to look at other causes for the disappearance of CKEditor. There are two that come to my mind -
1. Some hosts (notably the free ones) inject analytics code within the JS file used by the editor which can result in things going awry. Please check the following link (substitute your site's name and adjust Couch folder path if required)
http://www.yoursite.com/couch/includes/ckeditor/ckeditor_v363b.php?t=C3HA5RM

Please confirm that there is no new code injected to the end of the file.

2. Your host is running PHP 5.4.x. We've had a few reports of such happenings on certain configurations. Please try downgrading to 5.2 if possible (this is a transient problem and will get fixed with the release of our open-source version that is less than a week away now).

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
Thanks.
thanks for reply
so the ckeditor_v363b file is realy injected with this : http://paste2.org/cWcGA3Bj
also i was able to change the php to 5.2 version but still no result :(

can i PM you my account details and you will be able to log in and try itt that way ?
@bonoman,

Since the problem is the extraneous code being injected into Couch's script, I am afraid, changing the PHP version will not help in any way.

I am attaching a slightly modified version of CKEditor. Please unzip the file to get a folder named 'ckeditor'. In your 'couch/includes' folder, you'll find the original folder of the same name. Please delete it (or rename it) and replace it with the extracted folder.

Clear you browser's cache and please try again.
Does this resolve the problem?
Do let me know.

Attachments

You Are the BEST!!!!!!!
sorry I was warking one some other project and today i come back and its working !!!!!! Thnaks a lot for your help! Love U :)
Thank you very much :)
17 posts Page 2 of 2