Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone.
I have managed to make my form inputs persist across a new page load by assigning them to session variables and then invoking couch's redirect tag.
Now I have another problem. When the new page loads, the form input name appears in the URL as such: 'http://mysite.com/kformname0#.
I'd like to find a way to hide the form details from the URL.
Note: I'm not trying to pass form inputs via URL,since I'm already using session variables to achieve that.
Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you Trendoman. It worked perfectly :D .I appreciate.
I just discovered that the anchor trick appears not to be working on opera browser and chrome browser.
Hopefully there's a work around for this.
@Trendoman, what do you think?
odyssuss wrote: I just discovered that the anchor trick appears not to be working on opera browser and chrome browser.
Hopefully there's a work around for this.
@Trendoman, what do you think?

Could you please test again with latest opera and firefox... Because I don't have the anchor. If you wish to attach template with form I will also test it.
It was just an unfortunate incident of browser caching, probably from prior to my latest edits.
It actually does work across all browsers. Thanks @trendoman and hopefully I can still ask for help when the really bad issues come up :D (I sincerely hope they don't)
6 posts Page 1 of 1