Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am just so excited because of this CMS. I am a front-end designer, always frustrated about the CMS part, this CMS definitely save my day....

There are few features I needed:

Hotel online booking management, customer able to check the availability and etc...

For the shopping cart, it is able to change other payment gateway? I am a Malaysia designer, some of my customer request to use ipay88, molpay, nbepay and etc...

For your CMS, may I know what platform has you tested? As it should able to use on apple products, IE browser (IE8 included), Mozilla, and other common browsers/platforms.

And I noticed that, if I going to purchase your CMS, I need to enter my domain name. But I got a problem, I always tested the project under our domain, after we confirmed everything, then only we move it to customer's domain? So, I can't directly buy the CMS under the domain, got solution for this? Maybe I can buy the CMS and download it like free trial version?

Thanks.
Hi,

Hotel online booking management, customer able to check the availability and etc...
Such kind of 'vertical' applications can be build using Couch itself but, realistically, that would take a lot of effort. A more practical solution would be an addon. We don't have one now but maybe we'll have it in the future.

Code: Select all
For the shopping cart, it is able to change other payment gateway? 
Once again, the cart has a provision for plugging-in a different gateway but we don't have any other gateway's code available at the moment.

For your CMS, may I know what platform has you tested? As it should able to use on apple products, IE browser (IE8 included), Mozilla, and other common browsers/platforms.
The admin-panel is not responsive, as of yet, so probably you won't be able to use it on tablet devices. As for the desktop, Couch has been around for quite sometime and has been used on all kinds of platforms. So no problems here.

So, I can't directly buy the CMS under the domain, got solution for this?
Sure. Use your own domain name. It is all trust based and we do not enforce any kind of checks.

Maybe I can buy the CMS and download it like free trial version?
There is no *trial version* :) What you can download *is* the final version. Buying a license simply gets legal permission to remove the attributions etc.

Hope this answers your queries.
2 posts Page 1 of 1