Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Browsing through the forums, we can find several discussions about 'modules' and 'add-ons' for CouchCMS. In the CouchCMS website itself, however, there is no mention of 'modules' anywhere.

Would it be possible to add a section about 'modules' in the Documentation, explaining to users what they are, how to find them, and how to instal them?

It may also be a good idea to add a 'module repository' to the website, so users might have a central location to search for and download modules (rather than having to search through the forums). Looking further into the future, a central module repository might enable CouchCMS to implement 'automatic' module searching and installation, like other CMSs do, directly from the backend.
I was going to add a new thread about almost exactly this, but I saw this one so thought I'd reinvigorate it instead!

Given how good Couch actually is (and all kudos to @kk!), it is a bit frustrating that so much good stuff is effectively hidden away! Unless of course I'm missing something....

Even an addition page in the docs with links to where some of the add-ons are described in forum posts or whatever - and the information that the addons are actually already installed in the addons folder of a standard CouchCMS download - would be very helpful would be good.
I am waiting all sow for this. Hope this will be implemented soon.
3 posts Page 1 of 1