Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
The screenshot looks as it should... I too tested the code and it worked fine. Try opening Firefox web console and look for any errors (Ctrl+Shift+K) after a page refresh. Click on the Group 2 header.

You have this:
Code: Select all
    <cms:editable name='prop_test02' label='Group 2' type='group' order="2">
    <cms:editable name='prop_item04' type='richtext' label='prop_item04' group='prop_test02' order='1' />
    <cms:editable name='prop_item05' type='richtext' label='prop_item04' group='prop_test02' order='2' />
    </cms:editable>
Try this:
    <cms:editable name='prop_test02' label='Group 2' type='group' order='2' />
    <cms:editable name='prop_item04' type='richtext' label='prop_item04' group='prop_test02' order='1' />
    <cms:editable name='prop_item05' type='richtext' label='prop_item04' group='prop_test02' order='2' />
hi all,

you guys are correct it always worked.
the thing was that the group was closed and i never thought about clicking the group header. so i thought the fields were not being shown.

is there a way to have all group fields open when the page loads?

once again thanx for all the great support :!:

@kk:
why did you not do something like:
<cms:group name='prop_test02' label='Group 2' order="2" />
</cms:group>

because "group" element is not an editable region
@kk: have a look here: http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7319&p=10335#p10335

things are working as expected.
did some digging and found that the reason i thought there was a problem was, because the "div" with the class group-slider was not properly hidden and thus an input field is visible.

this problem could be solved if display: none; is applied to all collapsed elements of class "group-slider"

group.png
group.png (7.76 KiB) Viewed 3840 times
pretty old entry. I like the idea to have all areas open on start. If there is toggleFX i want the height of the content =0, otherwise you think it is empty. Who knows how to handle this.
* * * * * * I LOVE COUCH CMS - flexible and straight forward * * * * * *
I know this is like 4 years old now but I would really like to see options to expand/collapse all as well as an indicator that a group is collapsed.
16 posts Page 2 of 2