Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
A serach box in admin panel would be helpful to easily find out the required article/page we looking for..
I must agree with Robert here - looking at one of my sites which uses Couch, the list of articles in admin is already huge and it will only continue to grow.

@KK - any plans on introducing this feature? Would be really helpful!
On a similar theme - when the list of cloned pages gets very large it would be useful to have the option to 'display all' on one page - i.e. a very long list on a single page, rather than having to page through. This could also help with using the browser's own search facility (i.e. Ctrl/F).
This feature is certainly on the todo list. Hopefully @cheesypoof's new admin-panel design will incorporate this.
Glad to hear that. Thanks @KK and @cheesypoof :)
As @davort 'discovered' ( :) )just a little while back, the following feature could help in the meanwhile - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7256
Live search (typeahead) would be great :)
Search box added to clonable templates in the mockups. ;)

Adding typeahead functionality for the page titles wouldn't be too difficult. I think though we will defer action on it for the time being.
This topic is still not clear to me. Can this be done ? I need a search for folder items badly.

Thanks.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
@Tomarnst - this feature is not yet available but will debut with an upcoming version that'll sport a new admin-theme mentioned in replies above.
10 posts Page 1 of 1